Pledge to Be More Sustainable
While the Office of Sustainability develops and provides support for sustainability initiatives to create a community of students, faculty, and staff who are socially, economically, and environmentally responsible, it takes all of us being active participants to achieve this goal.
The Office of Sustainability's Pledge provides you with an opportunity to commit to actions that will make the world better for you and future generations by living more sustainably.
Follow these steps:
- Commit to THREE items from the pledge. (Choose "I will")
- Tell us what you are ALREADY doing (Choose "I do ")
You don't have to respond to each item. Choose "Skip" if a particular item doesn't work for you. Use the bar at the top of each page to move through the pledge.
- Encourage THREE friends to take the pledge.
Tell us who you are! By providing your information we can:
- Keep you in the loop with all the great things the Office of Sustainability is doing on campus
- Invite you to participate in sustainability contests, campaigns and events
- Give you the recognition you deserve for taking the pledge
- Provide you with the opportunity to renew your pledge next year (must provide uNID)